Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions are the agreement between the Company (Seattle Car Shipping) and the Shipper (the client). Seattle Car Shipping Terms and Conditions can be changed by the Company at any time without any given notice.
Seattle Car Shipping is bonded and licensed. The company can refuse any Shipper in car transport services and cancel any order without providing any explanation.
- The Shipper agrees that the Company arranges car transport between the locations that are specified in the carrier order.
- Door-to-door car transport is the standard method of car shipping provided by the Company. Other locations can be chosen in agreement with the Shipper, if one or both of the specified locations are unaccusable for a transporting truck.
- The Shipper agrees to prepare the vehicle for transportation and remove and loose details. No items can be placed inside of the vehicle.
- The vehicle will be inspected prior the pickup and after the delivery by the Company’s carrier and the Shipper. Any damages must be noted in the Bill of Lading before it is signed.
- The cargo insurance provided by the carrier is minimum $250,000. The liability insurance is $1000000. The vehicle’s condition is the responsibility of the carrier while it is being transported. If there are any claims, they must be signed at the time of the delivery.
- The Company estimates the dates of the pick-up and the delivery. The Shipper gets the time frame for the days of the pick-up and drop-off.
- The minimum deposit is $100. The deposit depends on the factors like the type of the vehicle and its condition.
- The Company is not responsible for any rental fees.
- If the Shipper cancels the order sooner than 24 hours prior the pick-up, there is no cancellation fee.